PC games that work with the Dualshock 4 out of the box (with bluetooth!) so far:
• Anything released pre-Xbox 360 that has joystick support
• Source engine games released before Portal 2
• Brutal Legend
PC games that work when using x360ce to convert DirectInput commands to XInput:
• Max Payne 3
• Payday 2
• Serious Sam 3
PC games that do not work with the Dualshock 4 so far:
• Bastion - doesn’t recognize controller, crashes with x360ce
• All of Telltale Games’ releases - buttons mapped incorrectly
• Unreal Engine games - doesn’t recognize controller
• Source engine games including and released after Portal 2 - buttons mapped incorrectly
I’ll update this as I come across more games that work, if anyone would like to contribute to the list, lemme know any games you find that work and how you got them to work, and I’ll add it to the list!
Thank you to everyone who stuck it out through the Great Sonypocalypse of 2013, I should really create a separate blog to do that liveblogging shit so I don’t muck this tumblr up. I know it’s my personal blog, but EEEEH
I even gained a follower from it, so I suppose that’s a nice thing! Thanks to comradical for not running away as fast as you could when you found my blog. I appreciate it.
I’m gonna peace out to bed and bring my laptop with me because of this damn Path of Exile install is taking forever on Ubuntu. Catch me on Skype/Steam if you’ve got me.
OH AND I’M GETTING TO THOSE CHARACTERISTICS THINGS I PROMISE
Worst 2 hours of my life
Activision publising Bungie
see you all in hell, this is the end
"bringing gaming into the mainstream"
HOW DID I KNOW HE WAS GONNA SAY ACTIVISION
Every time I see that game, I just want it more.
Please let this be actual NEWS about Watch_Dogs instead of just another tech demo